UMCOR’s dynamic staff is devoted to helping the world’s most vulnerable communities recover and rebuild after natural or human-made calamities or when confronted with devastating, chronic need. Technical expertise, collaborative approach, and religious, racial, and ethnic diversity distinguish the women and men who work at UMCOR headquarters, supply depots and field offices around the world. Most of our staff in our overseas field offices are local to the country in which they serve. View our Contact Us page for media contacts and general inquiries.
- Roland Fernandes, Co-Executive Director and Treasurer
- Jack Amick, Director, Sustainable Development
- Catherine G. Earl, Director, Disaster Response and U.S. Partner Relations
- Laurie Felder, Director, International Disaster Response
- Amy Fuselier, Director, UMCOR Sager Brown and Depot West
Contact us via email email@example.com.