The supplies in the Bedding Kit provide an important source of comfort for displaced persons.
Bedding Kit Value: $50 per kit
Assembly & Shipping Instructions
Download: Kit Assembly Instructions (PDF) | Shipping Label & Packing List
Bedding Kit Materials
2 flat sheets (double-sized, flat only, no fitted)
- All items must be new.
- Do not wash any of the items as they will then be considered used.
- Linens may be of different colors.
- Items may be removed from packaging.
- All emergency kits are carefully planned to make them usable in the greatest number of situations. Due to the fact that strict rules often govern product entry into international countries, IT IS IMPORTANT THAT KITS CONTAIN ONLY THE REQUESTED ITEMS, nothing more.
- Do not include any personal notes, money, or additional material in the kits. These things must be painstakingly removed and will delay the shipment.
- UMCOR does require that all patriotic symbols be removed from the kit contents. For example, if an item in a kit has a stamp that contains the American Flag, that stamp must be removed, covered or blacked out.
Packing & Shipping Instructions
- Box Weight: Each packed box cannot exceed 66 pounds.
- Complete 2 packing lists: One for your records and one to put on the shipping box.
- Paste the shipping label / packing list on the outside of each box you send. The shipping list helps the depot to quickly process kits.
- Processing & Shipping Costs: Please enclose an envelope containing at least $1 for each kit you send. This donation enables kits to be sent to areas in need.
Last updated May 2017.
Help Purchase Supplies
If you prefer to donate toward the purchase of supplies instead of buying and shipping them, give online to Material Resources, UMCOR Advance #901440.
Sending Assembled Kits
You can send relief supply kits to:
UMCOR Sager Brown Depot
P.O. Box 850
131 Sager Brown Road
Baldwin, LA 70514-0850
Contact For Help: 1-800-814-8765